The EZCheck Difference
EZCheck, a leading provider of electronic check commerce solutions offers a complete suite of electronic check payment, authorization and collection services and is ranked among the top providers of check services in the country. As one of the initial pioneers of Electronic Check Conversion, EZCheck has leveraged state of the art technology and advanced products to meet the ever-changing demands of the business community. EZCheck has expanded its product lines into adjacent markets including accounts receivable conversion, recurring payments and checks by phone services. Backed by over twenty years of experience in check authorization and transaction processing, EZCheck is helping thousands of merchant’s nationwide to accept more checks and improve cash flow, while reducing administrative costs and bank fees and minimizing their risk from non-sufficient funds and check fraud.
Unlike many larger publicly held payment service competitors, EZCheck is committed to developing long-term customer relationships over short-term profits. This commitment to provide superior personalized service is demonstrated by the following EZCheck differences.
- Inbound calls are answered with trained representatives without lengthy and frustrating automated switchboards and recorded messages.
- Personal account managers are assigned who learn the merchant’s individual business needs and care about their customers.
- Access is provided to senior management for quick and decisive resolution of all merchant concerns.
- Programs and pricing are tailored to meet specific merchant or industry requirements.
- State-of-the-art technology is utilized and designed specifically for electronic check processing services.
- EZCheck specializes in check payment and check authorization services allowing merchants to utilize the credit card processor of their choice.
Houston-based EZCheck is a member of the Electronic Check Council , a committee of the National Automated Clearing House Association , and the Electronic Transaction Association. EZCheck's Corporate Leaders have over 40+ years of collective experience in the payments industry and were key members of the team that first developed and marketed electronic check conversion in the mid 1990s. The company markets through a national network of independent sales organizations and supports operations from its headquarters in Houston, TX.