With EZWeb’s real-time Internet check processing, your business can immediately turn orders into sales.
How It Works
- Allows merchants to accept and process checks over the Internet
- Eliminates the need to wait for checks to arrive in the mail
- Facilitates sales from customers not able or willing to use a credit card
- Enables merchants to fulfill orders more quickly
- Increases productivity through streamlined operations
- Improves customer satisfaction
- Reduces or eliminates check deposit and returned check fees
EZCheck’s EZWeb service enables the electronic processing of checks from web-initiated transactions using the consumer’s checking account information. The consumer simply enters their information from the face of the check into the merchant’s shopping cart or payments site. From there, EZCheck verifies the consumer and account information in real-time and simultaneously creates the Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) to debit the consumer’s checking account, and deposit the funds directly into the merchant’s account.
Online reporting is available to view transaction and funding reports as well as the status of individual transactions. EZWeb comes complete with multiple search methods and multiple user options.